The Rheem RUUD Classic 3 Ton 14 SEER Split Air Conditioning System available at Budget Air Supply has a lot of unique selling points. If you’re looking for a new Rheem 3 ton AC unit, or any AC unit, before the start of next summer, it might fit the bill. Let’s get into them.
The system comes in two parts, a new model Rheem condenser, the RA1436AJ1, and a Rheem air handler, the RH1P3617STANJA, which, it should be noted, is not a heat pump. The condenser unit, which is rated at 16 SEER and is capable of providing 36,000 BTUs of cooling power, boasts the following features:
● A composite base pan: While it might be obvious that a composite base pan eliminates rust, it might not be obvious that it also reduces the number of fasteners needed and cuts down on sound as well.
● Rust-resistant screws (as well as fewer fasteners and a fastener-free base): Screws are often the first piece of a condenser to corrode or rust into place. This condenser features 35% fewer fasteners overall, rust-resistant screws, and even contains trays to hold hardware during service calls.
● Improved tubing: Reduces both volume and vibration, minimizing the risk of leaks.
● Enhanced mufflers: Also cut back on vibration to keep noise to a minimum.
● A scroll compressor: Scroll compressors run more smoothly and efficiently than reciprocating compressors, cutting back on noise.
● Louver coil panels: Protect the coil and enhance the rigidity of the cabinet.
● PlusOneTM Expanded Valve Space and Triple Service Access: Both features provide easier access for faster, more efficient repairs.
● An easy-to-open Diagnostic Service Window: Provides easy access to the TXV valve and opens via two fasteners.
● A fan motor harness with longer wires: Enable the unit to be removed without disconnecting the fan wire harness.
● A tough cabinet with a powder coat paint system: The elements are tough on condensers, but this unit’s powder coat system bucks rust.
The multi-position air handler that comes with this unit comes with a 2 speed, 1/3HP blower motor and offers the following features:
● A 4-way convertible design: Allow for upflow or downflow as well as two-way horizontal flow.
● Enhanced airflow: Reduces pressure and stress on the system.
● A more durable evaporator: Consists of aluminum fins bonded to aluminum tubing, for durability and advanced energy exchange.
● Rugged cabinet construction: Features foil-faced insulation which is excellent at minimizing unwanted energy transfer. It also is excellent for its volume-dampening properties, keeping noise to a minimum.
These are some of the top-selling points of this Rheem 3 ton AC unit, but whether or not it’s ideal for your house may be another story. Get in touch with the HVAC specialists over at Budget Air Supply today and let them know about your current cooling system as well as your expectations. They’ll help you pick the right model.
They’ll also cover you with a price match guarantee and provide you with free shipping on the unit, which is nearly unheard of among HVAC suppliers. Visit their website today at BudgetAirSupply.com or call them at 855-473-6484 to learn more.