Whether or not a 2.5 ton unit is adequate for your home or business, there’s no argument that a Goodman 2.5 ton AC unit such as the Goodman GSX13 comes prepared to deliver value. If your old unit is on the fritz and you need a new one for next season, be ready ahead of time and outfit your home with one of these – among other things, it offers:
– Utilizes the environmentally friendly refrigerant R-410A.
– It has a highly-efficient scroll compressor and a powerful fan, but features Goodman’s sound control design to keep volume to a minimum.
– It comes with aluminum fin coils for excellent conduction and heat dissipation.
– It comes with a factory installed filter dryer
– Brass service valves are uniquely poised to resist corrosion, especially given their constant contact with liquid.
– The unit featured steel louver coil guards to provide the utmost level of protection to the condenser coil design.
– The entire unit is contained in a heavy gauge steel cabinet with a powder-paint finish, resistant to all sorts of environmental factors. It’s highly durable and even resistant to UV radiation.
– When properly installed, it meets the 2001 Florida Building Code for resisting hurricane type winds.
– It has a 13 SEER rating, to help you keep a handle on energy bills.
– The system comes with a 10 year warranty on parts.
As for Shopping with Budget Air Supply
If you need a new air conditioning system and you aren’t sure where to shop for it, make it easy on yourself and visit Budget Air Supply at BudgetAirSupply.com. Whether you turn to them for a Goodman 2.5 ton AC unit like the one that is the focus of this article, or for a heat pump, a split system or a gas furnace, the following will all hold true.
– You’re covered by a price match guarantee: Whether you choose this Goodman air conditioner or a different solution for heating and cooling, Budget Air Supply has your back on price. They set their prices low from the get-go, but if you find something cheaper elsewhere, get in touch with their customer service team.
– Budget Air Supply offers free shipping: How’s free shipping sound for a new air conditioner? Where most specialists make a killing, Budget Air Supply passes the savings right along to you.
– Their customer service is responsive and reliable: Budget Air Supply actually owes a lot of its success to the fact that they’re responsive and reliable. Just get them on the phone to see for yourself.
– They’ll even help you with installation: Through a nationwide installation network, Budget Air Supply will help ensure that you get the help you need, from the moment of purchase till your new air conditioner is installed and operational.
What are you waiting for? Next summer is less than a year away! If you need a new air conditioner, the time to prepare is now – get in touch with them via their website, BudgetAirSupply.com or by phone at 855-473-6484.